Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Our weekend....

consisted of....

  1. Friday night high school football game.....sans kids. We won 58 - 0 so it was actually pretty sad.
  2. Saturday lots of cleaning and visiting. I had to tell myself to quit because I just kept finding one more thing to clean or wipe down.
  3. Saturday night I had 5 kids at my house. Ages 6 months (well almost), 3, 5, 7 and 9. It was a little crazy, but I was glad to have had a break Friday night.
  4. Sunday, church was sad. Our Pastor is retiring and it was his last Sunday. There were a lot of tears and hugs and oh so sad.
  5. Sunday afternoon.....NAP! My kids stayed with Mike's aunt for a couple hours after church and I went home and took a nap. I wasn't bothered at all during my nap because Mike was at the Browns game so I had the house to myself! It was wonderful although I am still really tired on this Monday morning!

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I attempted a nap on Sunday too, but it got interrupted ever two minutes by a certain almost five year old who needed to let me know everything his big brother was doing.

Cheffie-Mom said...

My weekend was busy, busy - as usual!! I hope you have a wonderful week!!