Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Prayer Request

My grandfather is in the hospital. He has alzheimer's and is not doing well. They think he may have suffered a stroke yesterday. He has progressively gotten weaker and weaker lately so this really isn't good. He is getting to be too much for my grandma to take care of, but she is afraid some people would be mad at her if she puts him in a nursing home. These same people should step up then and help her a little more, but they don't. Pray that God gives my grandma peace about her decision. Also pray that my grandfather is comfortable and peaceful no matter what happens to him. It's sad, just sad.

Have a good weekend.

6 comments:

Shana said...

Oh, Courtney, I am so sorry! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

Amy Plumb said...

Sending prayers to you and your family.

Amy

have a great weekend

Kellan said...

I'm so sorry, Courtney - I will keep him in my prayers. Take care - Kellan

Totallyscrappy said...

May God give your grandma strenth and peace to make the decisions she needs to make. May God continue to watch over your grandfather. May God put the right people in their path to care for your grandfather and to be a blessing for your family.

Kathy said...

Sorry to read about your Grandparents, Courtney. I pray for their peace and comfort.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers definitely being said.

Big hugs!