Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

So...a lot has changed

In the past 4 years, so much has changed. Mike & I are no longer together. I won't go into the details, but we've managed to co parent without too many difficult times for over 3 years.


I have moved on with a wonderful guy I've been with for a few years. He treats me well, respects & trusts me & it's reciprocated. He loves my kids like they are his own & I'm happy we found him, no matter what the future holds he's helped me through some of the toughest times of my life & can't imagine my life without him in it in some way.

Taylor started playing basketball & soccer a couple of years ago & it's been great watching her blossom as a player & person. She loves to write & is extremely talented. If you are interested in reading any of her stories you can go to www.teachertaylor11.blogspot.com. She's growing into a wonderful young lady who has taught me so much in her 11 years. 

Callee is doing dance, gymnastics & cheerleading & is so good at all 3. Although watching her do things that could potentially break her neck makes me nervous, she has a talent & desire like I've never seen. 

I'll post videos when I have more time.

No comments: