Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wow, it's been a very long time!

I decided to make a blog for my 11 year olds short stories she's been writing. She's really very good! In doing that I decided to revisit my blog. I miss writing, I love writing, but more than that I miss documenting funny stories, scary times, heart breaking times, etc.  So, basically I miss blogging. 


A lot has happened in the past 4 years & I hope to catch up & start blogging again.

Right now though, I have to say I was looking back at blog posts & realized how fast time really does go. I wanted to slow down time on Taylor's first day of 1st grade & it seems like that was only yesterday. Well, this is the final week of 3rd & 5th grade! Before I know it they'll be off to college.

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging regularly very soon. I really do miss it!

No comments: