Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend top 5

This weekend was another busy one, but in a "it's great weather, let's do everything we can and quick" type of way.


  1. Friday was our last night of Bible School and a blast. I'll post pics soon - I need to edit them.
  2. Saturday got off to a rough start. Attitudes and whining were high and I wanted to do something with the girls since it seems like I don't spend nearly enough time with them, but the attitudes needed adjusted and the whining needed to stop. Naps were not going to happen because my lovely children refused. I took Callee grocery shopping with me for some one on one time.
  3. When we got home I decided to reward their bad behavior (okay, not really, but I still took them somewhere and it felt like rewarding bad behavior.) We went to one park close to our house and it has really gone down hill. I was upset and we went to my mom's to play on their swing set until Mike was done cutting the grass and we could make it to a nicer park a little further away. We had a great time and they added new equipment since we'd been there last. Then we rewarded bad behavior more by taking them to get ice cream! A delicious way to end a fun day, btw once we were out and about the fighting, attitudes and whining seemed to disappear.
  4. Sunday at church we had our closing program for Bible School. It was fun and afterwards we had a picnic lunch. Taylor and I left the picnic lunch to go school clothes shopping, did I mention my baby goes to kindergarten in 22 days? YIKES! Here's a video from the VBS program on Sunday.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: VBS Video
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



5. Sunday night my sister, a friend and I went to see the 99. If you haven't heard of it go to the website (http://www.whatisthe99.com/) it's not letting me link to it! If it's coming near you, it's totally worth it. GO!

This week will be my last crazy one (at work) for a while I am hoping and another fun filled weekend next weekend. I can't believe summer is almost over, we hardly had one at all around here.

6 comments:

KC said...

sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend. Hope work isn't to crazy this week. Hey there us an award waiting for you at my blog.

KC said...

sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend. Hope work isn't to crazy this week. Hey there us an award waiting for you at my blog.

Courtney said...

Callee is the one standing next to the kid in the white suit...you can't really see Taylor because everyone elses head is blocking her.

Courtney said...

Oops...you can see Taylor, she's next to the girl in all purple and blonde hair.

Cheffie-Mom said...

What a cute video! I'm glad you enJOYed your weekend! Have a wonderful week!

Angela said...

Sometimes you just have to take them out

Sounds like fun
Summer does go so fast