Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Throwback Thursday

I wanted to share this picture because it brings a smile to my face. This is "Peaches" and his first grandson (my cousin) Jason. I believe it was taken in 1980 - 1982 sometime, but not 100% sure on that. Jason died tragically in 1992 when he was crossing a street and got hit by a car. He and I were very close and it was devastating for me. The wedding I was in back in June for my cousin Drew; Jason, Drew and I were attached at the hip. Drew and I made it through Jason's death with each other and that only made our bond tighter. To this day I'm not sure what I would've done without Drew all those years ago.


So now, forget the sad story and just focus on the smiles they both have. It warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

No comments: