Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A video

So here's a video of Callee from February. I never got around to uploading it before now. This one really shows her attitude so beware. I hope you all enjoy it and I am now back to public viewing by the way. Thanks for all who have read while it was private and thank you for the support and some pretty good advice as well. Once my stress subsides I'll post something with a little more meat, but right now it doesn't look like Mike will be getting called back to work and I am trying to figure things out, not make rash decisions and not lose my sanity in the meantime. So until next time...




4 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Callee is precious! I hope your financial situation gets better very soon. I know how stressful that can be!

Courtney said...

It's so weird, this was just 5 months ago and I can't believe how much she's changed in that little bit of time.

Andrea said...

She's really cute...I love that mischevious little grin! :)

Angela said...

She sounds sweet. It also sounds like you have your hands full.

Smiles!