Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 years

I never realized how fast 3 years goes until I look at my baby.


She went from this:
(taken in December 2006)


to this:


(taken at her 1st birthday party)

and finally to this:


(taken a few weeks ago)

Time sure does fly by, but I'm hoping it will slow down a little. I want my baby to stay a baby just a little while longer.

Callee, happy 3rd birthday you sweet, sweet brat! It was 3 years ago that I was worried if you'd make it through our ordeal or not and when you did I knew you had to be one tough cookie and you most certainly are. I love you and so many others love and care about you too. Your smile lights up a room and you are never afraid to voice your opinion about something or to let us know EXACTLY what you want. You are a typical 3 year old and I love every minute of it. I hope your day is all you want it to be and the next year will be a great one too.

Love,

Mama.

2 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Happy Birthday Callee!!

OHmommy said...

Happy birthday C.