Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

So I'm assuming you all know

how big of a Michael Jackson fan I am. I loved him along with a lot of other people. My wedding reception, the DJ was only allowed to play songs by Michael for the first hour and a half. Yes, I love him.

So today I mourn with a lot of other people around the world. The music industry lost a great talent and so many people lost a great entertainer. I have read comments on facebook and twitter about how he made horrible choices and little boys can now play without fear. Well, he was someone's father, son, brother, friend and a hero to many. Have a little compassion if you are one of the bad commenters.

I don't think anyone can deny that he was one talented entertainer no matter how you feel about his personal life. So today I say, Michael, no matter what pain you were in I am happy you feel it no more, but you will be missed.

1 comment:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Yes, I agree, he was a talented artist. It's unbelievable that 3 well know people in the entertainment world, all passed away in the same week.