Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

I know

I know I haven't posted in a while. I know I owe you all a post, an apology and an explanation, but I'm not ready yet. First I am probably going to make this blog private again for a little while before I get into the details. I don't want everyone (the world) getting such an intimate look into my life. However, I do want to write it all out and get it all out so that's the only solution I can come up with. If you want to continue reading (whether I know that you read or not), please send me the e-mail you use to sign into blogger at crstevens402[at]gmail[dot]com.

I will probably wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to make it private and will work on a post sometime between now and then to post on Tuesday or Wednesday. In the meantime, keep all of us in your prayers, but most importantly our kids. One thing I have learned is that kids are resilient.

I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend & I look forward to posting regularly again soon.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'd love to be included on your private blog list if you don't mind. :) (andraya3 at yahoo dot com)...and yes, you will definitely be in my prayers as well!!

Jess T said...

Tried to send your an email, didn't work.

Add jtadlock@garyreg.com

Cheffie-Mom said...

I definitely want to keep reading your blog. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. Blessings to you and your family.

Shana W. said...

Just sent you an e-mail. You won the Windex Kit giveaway on my blog!!!

Unknown said...

You know I want to be included...you've got my email addy. Big hugs to you my friend. xoxo

Mom said...

OK I am off to send you an email so I can leep up with you!