Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Perspective

I have decided I am going to have a new perspective about my job situation. I am going to continue to put out my resume and applications, but if I don't find anything I am just going to be happy that I have a job. A lot of people do not and aren't sure where their next meal is coming from; I know that we have enough money to put food on the table and although I am miserable here, I will suck it up until I can't anymore (which probably won't be anytime soon) or I find something new (hopefully will be sometime soon.)



I have prayed a lot about this situation and it is now in God's hands. He will lead me in the right direction and I figure if I'm going to relinquish control who better to give it to then him? No one would be the right answer there.


So in the meantime I am going to do my best to remain positive and I am hoping it will wear off on my boss. You lead by example, right?

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

KC said...

So ture so very ture.. I'll pray for you also.

Andrea said...

Way to go for wanting to and trying to have a good attitude even though things are rough with your boss! :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

good attitude girl. I hope things work out the way they are suppose to.

Cheffie-Mom said...

You are on a path. You will find the job that is meant for you. (:

Amy Plumb said...

Good for you, at least it's not just the boss you have to deal with.

Jess T said...

Very very true.