Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Conversations

Callee was in the backseat by herself on the way to pay some bills and Ashley was with us feeding Callee's hyperness with sugar. As she would want a drink she would yell out with her hyperness "I want a drank!" Then as we kept telling her it turned into "I want a drank please!" Please said in her sweetest voice of course.

Ashley decided to have the audacity to talk on her phone when Callee wanted another "drank." All you hear is this cute little voice say, "Hey, hey! Oh crap, what's you name? Oh yeah, hey Ashley I want a drank please." You give the kid some sugar and she turns into a comedian.

5 comments:

Kellan said...

Sugar makes everyone a little silly. Cute conversations - she's a hoot!

Have a good weekend, Courtney - see you.

Kellan

KC said...

LOL.
So is there any news on Taylors blood work yet??

OHmommy said...

I love comedians! ;)

Stephanie said...

My 10 year old let out the B word the other day, but gets on to me every time I say crap. :)

Unknown said...

That is too cute!