Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

anniversary days

Today is my parents 31st anniversary. I want to wish them a happy anniversary, but so do they:


And you might ask what these two crazy kids are doing for their anniversary. Well, tonight they are going out to dinner and this weekend they are taking not 1, not 2, but 3 of their grand kids to a hotel about an hour and a half away that has an indoor playground and water area. Not my idea of a great anniversary celebration, but to each his own I suppose.

Anyways, happy anniversary mom and dad!!!

6 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents. I wish we had a indoor poor close to here and a set of parents that would be willing to take mine. LOL

Tami

Amy Plumb said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents.

Also great pics of the girls below in the other post.

Happy belated Easter.

girlymom said...

Happy Anniversary!
I guess going to an indoor pool is a great way to turn back to the kid inside...sounds fun to me! Hope they have a wonderful time!

Angela said...

That is great.
Hope your parents had a good time.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to them and what a fun treat for the kids!

Stephanie said...

Wow! My parents should do that too! :) Their anniversary is next week, I think I'll suggest it.