Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

And so it was

Callee did have the flu, the doctor's office was wrong. While sitting at home Tuesday night, Callee threw up again out of nowhere. She was fine after that and I put her to bed at her normal time. About 10:30, my stomach started to hurt a little bit. I thought nothing of it and went to bed about 11:30. I woke up at 2 throwing up. Great! I would rather NEVER throw up! I hate it. I cannot describe here how much I hate it, but there is almost nothing worse. Child birth is better with pitocin and med free! Do you now understand how much I hate it?

Anyways, I went back to sleep and was woken up at 4 because Taylor was throwing up. This was really shaping up to be a great night. I got up a couple more times and then slept until 9 (I didn't get out of bed until 11:30). Taylor continued to throw up until about 12:30 and by about 2 was bouncing off the walls. Callee never threw up again, but had diarrhea (I know you didn't want to know) for the rest of the day. I think we are all on the mend and hopefully Mike doesn't catch it.

Taylor's last day of preschool is today because they start daycare on Monday. Since her birthday is April 13 and she really wanted to celebrate it with her friends at school, they are having a birthday/going away party for her. I am really sad for her to leave this school. She has matured so much since starting and has made such great friends there that she now has to leave. Next week will be the real test when she isn't going anymore, I'm sure it will really sink in then.

I made some delicious jello cupcakes for her party and now that's all I'm thinking about eating. I can't wait to go home.

As a side, I haven't had too much to write about lately and I saw on a couple other people's blogs where they had people ask them questions and they answered them. So if you have any questions for me, please ask. I'll answer them and then I'll have something to write about. Thanks!

8 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

my oldest son's birthday is april 19th! and...my ex-husband is on the 13th!! all these aries people!
well, i hope everyone is feeling better!!! soon!!

as for a question...
what is your best childhood memory?
how did you and your hubby meet?
what are some of your guilty pleasures?
xoxo

Janice {Run Far} said...

Having the FLU sucks

Amy Plumb said...

I hope the girls feel better soon.

And I'll be thinking Taylor next Monday when she starts her new daycare.

Amy

Melissa said...

Oh I hope that your little one starts to feel better!

Kellan said...

I'm so sorry you all have been sick! Courtney is my child that HATES to throw up (funny) and will not do it if she can find anyway around it. Chloe has no problem with it - neither do the others.

Okay, questions -

1. What would your dream job be?
2. What do find the hardest thing about being a mom?
3. What is the best thing about being a mom?
4. What is your dream vacation?
5. Do you have any hobbies?

Have a good day Courtney - hope you all are feeling better - Kellan

Unknown said...

Oh goodness! What an awful way to spend an evening and a day. I am glad to read you are all feeling better!

Jello cupcakes sound yummy!

Angela said...

Childcare adjustment is so hard
I think more for the momma than the kids.

A question:
How did you come up with the names for your kids

Jess T said...

So sorry about the sickness. :( It sucks.