Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I made these

This is my candy heart for my hubby:

This is for Taylor:
This is for Callee: I thought they were cute!

And I saw this on Shana's blog:

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get


***Two posts today, read the next post too.***

9 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Those are so cute, good job on that...

Happy V-Day

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those hearts are absolutely adorable. :)

Carey said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
How did you make those heats? They are very cute!

Angela said...

It is fun making things and more meaningful

Tami said...

The hearts are to cute. How did you do them?
Have a great day

suchsimplepleasures said...

my candy heart says get real, too!!
xoxo

Kristi said...

Those are so cute...what a sweet idea.

Mimi's Toes said...

I overdosed on conversation hearts at my desk on Friday. These are so cute...

KC said...

Love these.. I played along on the candy heart thing over at my blog today and linked it back to you.