Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Explanations

That beautiful baby in the montage below happens to be one of my best friends little girls. She just turned 7 months and since my kids have been sick and she's been teething I have not seen this baby or her momma since Thanksgiving-ish. I had made the comment a couple of weeks ago that I needed to see her because I knew she was getting so big and ya know, I guess I missed my friend too...lol. Well Jenn called me Tuesday night and her and Addison came for a visit. I can't believe how big she's gotten. She is such a pretty baby with a temper I might add. Her and Callee will probably fight a lot, but that's okay they'll learn. Hey both of their middle names are Rose, see they have things in common all ready.

It was a pretty good visit except Addison is at that hair pulling stage and quite frankly Callee didn't like to have her hair pulled. She got over it and all was well. We just had to keep watching where Addison's hand was going to go next. Taylor loves babies (as long as their name isn't Callee.) She would just lay next to Addison on the floor and stare at her. It was so cute. Well, here is a picture of Taylor laying and staring at Addison and the bottom one is when Addison accidentally hit Callee in the face as I was taking the picture.

On a side note, last night I didn't mention anything about Taylor going to school today and she had no problem going to sleep. She didn't get up once and seemed much more rested this morning even though we still had to wake her up.

8 comments:

girlymom said...

Cute pics and congrats on the bedtime battle!

Kellan said...

Hey - glad to hear that trick worked - you are pretty darn smart!!

I love the pictures and so glad to hear you finally got to visit with your friends. Take care and I'll see you later. Kellan

Amy Plumb said...

Very cute baby, glad you and your friend got together.

Shana said...

So glad to hear the bedtime has seemed to work its self out.

Cute pictures! :o)

KC said...

sounds like you all had a good time.
I have a niece named Addison though she is 6 1/2 years old :)
So glad to hear bedtime went better for you.

Kathy said...

Babies are babies for such a brief time. Looks like the kids had fun.

Laura said...

Adorable baby. My daughter had the same love/hate relationship with interlopers...er babies when she was young.

Texasholly said...

I love the pictures and so did my 2 y/o on my lap who is screaming "baby! baby!" and then pointing to himself so I think he really would have enjoyed the day with those cute girls.