Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Job Situation Update

This is going to be a quick post. I don't have a lot of time. I think(?) the job situation is straightened out. I am not totally sure, but I think I am going to stay. Some things got worked out and we had a nice long talk. It ended by saying I would think about it and we would discuss it tomorrow so that's what I mean by I think it is sorted out. Either way, I think I am going to do a home based business and if I make enough money doing that, I will quit, but I don't want to leave one out of the home job for another, I'd rather work from home or not at all (not an option!) Taylor loves preschool still, which is a big relief and Callee is still pretty miserable. I don't take her to the doctor for another 2 weeks so hopefully she'll get better really soon! That's it for today folks, more tomorrow, hopefully!

No comments: