Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm ready to quit...

The last week at work has not been good at all. I haven't thought too much about it until yesterday. My boss had said some stuff to me that no employer should say to their employees ever. I am pretty upset about it, you know stomach ache, can't sleep upset about it. My husband wants me to quit, but we have bills and responsibilities. I would love to find another job so I am going to start sending out my resume. Please say a little prayer that something opens up and I can leave this job. The money here is nice, but I'd rather not be so stressed when I get home that my stomach hurts and I can't sleep. Like I mentioned before, please say a little prayer that I find something else and quick.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Prayer said. (((HUGS)))