Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Dilemma's conclusion


I did it, I called around and got information on a few different preschools that come highly recommended and I get to go look at 3 of them next week. Taylor isn't as excited as I thought she'd be, but she seems pleased. I don't know what to do. I think this is going to be very overwhelming for me but I have to do it right?
I don't even know what I am worried about unless I think they won't take care of her. She only goes two days a week for 2 - 3 hours, depending on where we send her. The worst part is that it is in the morning when I'd be at work anyways. Talk about anxiety over nothing. I am just so worried that they won't take care of her and what if something happens to her. Too many what if's. I think I'd like to home school my kids and have them live in a bubble please!
*****************************************************************************
Callee, on the other hand, is walking so well these days. It is amazing. Just a few short days ago she could only take 3 - 4 steps and now she is everywhere. She still falls, but she can walk from one end of the house to the other and although she does stumble, she is getting very good at catching her balance again. And, she also had 4 teeth break through yesterday. Just a little while longer of her being miserable. Thank goodness because she could possibly be one of the crankiest babies ever!
****************************************************************************
Congratulations to Terry who became a grandfather 3 times over on Wednesday. His daughter had a baby girl who weighed 7lbs. 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. Terry, it's official, you are surrounded by women. This makes granddaughter number 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Courtney, I may be surounded by women, but I have them all tied around my finger! OK maybe not all of them...yet, but granddaughter number 1, Audrey, is PaPa's number 1 fan. We have lots of fun together. So, I'll keep working on the rest! :o)