Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just another random post

It's Friday, it's payday and on Sunday we are doing Thanksgiving early with Mike's family. This should be interesting and a little crazy at the same time. I am working on biting my tongue gently so it doesn't come off in my mouth, but I figure if I make it through Sunday, it should be smooth sailing from there.



Mike's cousin and his girlfriend/fiancee/wife (whatever she actually is besides a thorn in my side) will be there. They weren't going to go, but now they are. I made some comments last night to her and got Mike really mad at me. Even though I've ignored this girl and her ignorant ways for months, Mike doesn't understand why I had to say anything and why I can't ignore her or turn the other cheek. I'm not really sure either, but it's something I've never been able to do, but have been working on it for a while. I have done better by not saying anything for months, but I need to work a little harder at it. So that's my personal project for the next however long it takes.



Things have been going well in our house, just really busy and trying to enjoy every minute of the nice weather that comes and goes around here. It's so weird, it was 30 - 50 in Sept and Oct, but the last 3 weekends in a row it's been mostly sunny and mid 60's. During the week it rains and is chilly, but not really cold. I don't understand it, but every weekend we have been outside doing whatever needs done out there and playing. This has neglected the inside of our house, but we just catch that up during the week. I don't know how much longer this weather will last so I'm doing everything I can to enjoy it while it's here.

No comments: