Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Just because....

....we didn't do too much this weekend and truthfully I don't feel like writing. So here are some pictures I had developed this weekend that Taylor took at Callee's birthday party last month.This picture made me see how much they do look like me. I hear it all the time, but never see it.Callee and Kayla, a cousin of there's.Uncle Justin cooking for us...he's an awesome cook.Bad picture of me, but here you have it.



These pics are from CJ's game the morning before the party:





Casia, Callee and AshleyCasia, Callee and TaylorCallee, Ashley and Taylor.


Hope you all enjoyed them. Wait until later in the week. We had 2 cameras from years ago that we got developed too. Those pictures are priceless.

4 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

The photos are GREAT! Thanks for sharing! enJOY your week!

Jennie said...

Wow, they do look like you! Isn't that a great feeling? Chris made all of my kids look like him. Big jerky genes.

Andrea said...

Love that first shot...and yeah, they really do look like you! :)

Courtney said...

Jennie, Taylor was a spitting image of Mike the first 2 years of her life. I don't know what happened, but the older she gets the more she looks like me. It is really weird. Callee has always looked like me (or my dad) depending on who you talk to.