Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

What a weekend

The weather here was beautiful all weekend. Saturday was a little windy, but nothing terrible & it has been mid to high 80's since Friday. It is still beautiful today & I can't wait to get out of here at 5. All of this nice weather adds up to a very fast weekend.

I am going to mostly share pictures, but we were outside basically all weekend. Taylor had her first t-ball game on Saturday & we couldn't have asked for nicer spectator weather. Enjoy the pictures....




Waiting for her turn to bat

She's up & connected with the ball.

In the field...yes my child is the one with the glove on her head.

Callee just lost in thought




Lacey & Callee at the game...her hair....well, she hates it in her face & the wind kept blowing it in her face so after I took pics of Tay this is how I found my child...her Aunt Lacey did it!


Callee & Taylor just chillaxin in the shade with my parents dog.

I'm hoping to post about Taylor's kindergarten testing tomorrow. We went this morning & got some helpful hints & some unexpected news too.

4 comments:

Katy said...

It really was beautiful all weekend, wasn't it? Sorry we missed you on Saturday, but I'm glad you had such a good time. :-) Hope your hubby enjoyed the draft, too! :-)

Kristi said...

Taylor looks so cute in her uniform. Noah is upset that they haven't received their uniforms yet.

Andrea said...

How fun...i love her pink helmet!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

What fun pictures!! I love the pink little helmet!!