Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Top 5

Quickly here are my top 5 from this weekend.

  • My house has been fall cleaned and we got rid of 3 garbage bags full of toys from the girls' playroom! Mike was such an awesome help going through their toy room. We are now ready for the Christmas gifts.
  • I went to dinner and a movie with a friend from church. We had coupons for the restaurant and the movie theater. I ate and watched a movie for $8!!! It was delicious and I enjoyed myself.
  • Carving the pumpkins. Mike and the girls did this while I was out with my friend. When I got back from the movie at midnight the girls were still up. I guess they had a good time.
  • Trick or treating. Both the girls had a great time, but neither lasted very long. They looked so cute in their costumes though.
  • Sleeping in both Saturday and Sunday!!! I didn't get up before 9:30 either day and it was wonderful! I definitely needed it.

I will try to get the pictures from trick or treating up tomorrow because blogger's being dumb right now. Also, my aunt sent me some great pictures from the wedding a couple weeks ago that I wanted to share, but again I can't right now. Stay tuned for that.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like a fun fun family weekend. I am jealous about the toys. I am trying so hard to weed through ours as well.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Wow! It sounds like you and the family had a super weekend.I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. I left you a little surprise on my blog!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend. It's nice that your aunt's neighborhood does Halloween early :)

Jess T said...

Good weekend! What movie?

Katy said...

Yay for a great weekend! :-) Now that I am back and things are settling down a bit, I promise to get in touch about a play date. Of course, going to a park is looking like less of a possiblity right now, but I'm sure we can figure something out!

Kellan said...

That sounds like a good weekend - I'm glad it was so relaxing for you and you got to sleep in!

See you later - Kellan

Amy Plumb said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

I need to get pumpkins before the season is over.

Three bags full??? WOW! Good job!

KC said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.. Blogger was doing that to me on Friday and Saturday.. I ended up just going to Slide.com and making slide shows and useing the http to link them into my blog.. UGH.. hate when I can't add pictures..

Mom said...

Blogger was being wacky for me all day yesterday!!! Thanks for your comments on mY run today!