Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Get out of my bed!

Dear sweet girls,

I know you don't feel good and that you are scared of monsters, but my bed is my bed. I like to share it with your dad (sometimes), but when you two are also in there I get no sleep. You have beds that are comfortable and nice so start sleeping there please. I love you and will protect you from the monsters in your room, but really you need to sleep there. Also, if we could give up the pacifier too that'd be great. One last request while I'm at it, start going on the potty. I can't afford gas and diapers so you really need to start learning, ok?

Love,
Your Mom

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I wonder if you could two birds with one stone (sorry for the nasty expression...I couldn't think of a better one) and require the paci only be used in their bed. That is the way we broke my son. If she wants it that bad, she needs to be in HER bed.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Ditto on this post for my boys!! :)
Love it... !!
- Audrey

Kellan said...

Gas and diapers - REALLY!! Cute letter. Good luck - Kellan

Jess T said...

I'm about to write one of my own!

Let me know if you find something that works.

Unknown said...

Love the post!! Make a hard copy and save it for them too!!!

-Me- said...

This was a hilarious letter, and I can relate so well!!!!