Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Very Quickly...

I am leaving work early today because I have to go home and make 60 cupcakes for Taylor's family birthday party tomorrow, as well as, a veggie tray and some random other things. Wish me luck and hopefully she'll be better rested and in better spirits than she was last weekend. The only problem with having the birthday party the weekend after her birthday is that she thinks she'll be 5 now. We're still working on that.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It is 80 degrees and sunny here...finally beautiful weather. I am so excited. I will post some pictures on Monday.

6 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

Birthday party sounds like fun. Have a great weekend.

Shana said...

Have a wonderful week-end Courtney! :o)

Kellan said...

Funny she thinks she will be 5 - HA! I hope you all have a wonderful time! See you - Kellan

Texasholly said...

Good luck with the cupcakes...sounds like fun. Will wait for pictures!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday again Taylor!! I hope the party went well!

Angela said...

Good luck on all that baking

Maybe if she turns five so quickly you can send her off to school