Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pictures of Callee's new hair cut

I didn't think I would be able to post pictures of Callee's hair cut today because I thought I left my camera at home. I opened my purse to look for something and there it was. I don't know when I put it in there but I'm glad I did. I think I need to get to bed pretty early tonight though. I had good intentions last night and probably could have had Taylor not gotten sick. I picked her up from the babysitters and had some running around to do and she fell asleep in the car which is not abnormal for her. When we got home and I woke her up, she kept crying and I couldn't figure out why. Then she started complaining her throat hurt and the sneezing and runny nose started. By 9:00 her belly was hurting and she had been laying around since about 6:30. I kept her home from school and the babysitters today in hopes for a speedy recovery so we'll see how that works out.

Anyhow, here are some pics of Callee's hair. They aren't the greatest but they'll have to do.
Here is the front. I told her to hold still for one second so I could take a picture of her pretty hair so she is pointing at it. There is nothing wrong with her eye it's just what she was doing in this picture.And here is the back. It was about an inch and a half to two inches longer in the back before and now her hair looks so much healthier. I'm glad we cut it, I love it!

5 comments:

Kellan said...

She looks darling. Alexis needs a trim - I think I will make sure we do that this weekend. Thanks for reminding me. Take care. Kellan

Kathy said...

Very cute! Thanks for the prayers!

Laura said...

Your girls are the perfect blend of the two of you. I love the new cut.

Amy Plumb said...

Very cute hair cut!

Mimi's Toes said...

She is a mini you...