Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Nothing but a baby!

Nothing exciting has happened in our house this week, but I'm sure you can tell by all the morphing going on. I did, however, go see my friend Angie last night because she had another baby boy. His name is Demetrius and he is so cute. He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. I'm happy to report mom and baby are doing fine! Congrats on your newest addition.

Next order of business, this is my 99th post so my 100th post will be on Monday! What should I do? Any suggestions? Did anybody do something exciting for their 100th post? Let me know what you think, because if my life keeps at this dull pace, my 100th post will be the day after Christmas!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Good morning! I am up bright and early. I hope your weekend goes great. 100th post... do something 100.. favorites,dreams... as you see, I am not very creative ;-)

Shana said...

Well, you are about to reach a rite of passage for any blogger. You have (well, you don't have to...lol) write your 100 things about you post! If you haven't seen mine, it is on my sidebar under "quick links". :o)

Kellan said...

I also am reaching my 100th this weekend - we must be twins!! Actually I think I am over by a couple, but I intended to mention it in a post this weekend too. I started to do the 100 things about me - but talk about BORING - now I have no idea either. Hope you come up with something fabulous - I'll be back to check it out! Have a good weekend and see you soon. Kellan

Kellan said...

Hey - I was tagged for "Why do you Blog" - I might do that to mark my 100th post - you could do that too - just say why you blog - not very exciting, but it's an idea.