Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogger Award and the weekend


I have been awarded the You make me smile blogger award from Shana at My 3 Wisemans. Thank you for this award. You have made me smile today. This is what the person who made the award up had to say about it...

"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement..." And here is what Shana had to say about me..."I am so glad that I have gotten to know her through our blogs. She is such a sweet person and she makes me smile." Shana is such a sweet person. I really enjoy checking out her blog daily to see what is going on in her crazy world...she has 3 boys!

Now, I am going to pass this award along to Rachael at Life with Hannah and Lily. She is truly an inspiration and makes me smile as well as cry. She has suffered a tremendous loss and her strength is insurmountable. Please accept this award and know I read every day.

It was overall a good weekend, it just went by way too fast. Friday night, we went to my grandparents after dinner to spend some time with them. Taylor wore her "everyone loves a blue eyed girl" shirt for Hannah and it has glitter all around the lettering, but you can't tell in the pictures. The best part of her outfit was the bandanna she wore around her neck and her sunglasses that made her look like a "rockstar."

There are more pictures of the rock star glitter girl if you want them Rach just let me know.

Saturday we took the girls to the park so they could play and Mike could play basketball. They had a blast. I was standing with Callee making sure she didn't eat dirt (which she ended up doing) and I could hear Taylor calling me. I went to look for her and she was half way up the rock wall by herself. The child amazes me with her adventurous spirit. After we left the park, we went home and got showers (Mike and I, the girls went to my mom's) and then we went out to dinner with Randy and Mai. It was another good weekend and I hope everyone else had a good one too. Here are some pics from this weekend:

Taylor climbing the rock wall.
Taylor and Callee after they got done sliding down the double slide. Do you see the dirty legs?




The child has no fear sometimes.
Mike doing pull ups with Taylor on his back.
I almost forgot, Taylor started dance Saturday, this her as we were getting ready to leave.
Don't worry Callee, I can't tell you were eating dirt! GROSS!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Oh, that is SO sweet of you! Thank you so SO much!! :o)

Your girls are too sweet and I want to thank you for helping celebrate Hannah's special day! I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many took time out of their days to enjoy the sparklies in life. :o)

I would LOVE to use your picture, thank you so much for allowing me to do so! :o)

Gina said...

Congratulations on your award! I love the "Taylor on Daddy's back" picture : )